Microsoft Open Value Non-Company Wide Licensing Program
-> Microsoft Open Value Non-Company Wide (OVL) is a volume licensing program that allows you to purchase licenses in installments for 3 years. License procurement is accompanied by signing a 3-year Open Value Agreement between Microsoft and the purchaser (organization). The agreement is in electronic form on the website eAgeements. -> The Open Value Non-Company Wide option offers simplified license management for more control over your IT investments and better management of software costs with the advantages of Software Assurance.
The program offers a full range of products for business: operating systems, desktop applications, server products, and development tools. The Windows operating system is offered only as an upgrade license.
OVL licenses provide perpetual rights to use current and previous versions of products. The cost of the licenses includes a subscription to the Microsoft Software Assurance (SA) support program, which provides the right to upgrade to new versions of products and some additional benefits during the validity period of the OV Agreement (3 years). Upon termination of the Agreement, you can purchase single licenses for SA renewal.
Microsoft Product Terms (MPT)
Description of purchasing process of the OLP licenses:
- Select licenses in the Catalog
- Open the Basket
- Place an order
- Wait for a notification from the eEgreements website in your email
- Verify and confirm the OV Agreement on the eEgreements website
- Pay the bill
- Get licenses in electronic form, keys and distributions on the Microsoft VLSC website
Repeat steps 1, 2, 3, 7 after 1 and 2 years
- Number of Desktop PCs:5 or more
- Products Included:< /strong>All commercially available Microsoft software products on the product list.
- Licensing Offerings: License and Software Assurance (L&SA) and Software Assurance renewals.
- Software Maintenance Option: Each License and Software Assurance order counts as one order toward initial minimum of five License and Software Assurance orders. Subsequent orders can be as small as one License and Software Assurance order.Renewal of Software Assurance coverage acquired through any Microsoft Volume Licensing program also qualifies for participation in Open Value Non-Company Wide and Open Value Company Wide.
- Pricing: Minimum of five License and Software Assurance or Software Assurance–only orders
- Agreement Term: Three years, renewable
- Payment Options: Annual payments or up front
- How to Buy: Contact us
- Product Fulfillment: One copy of media is shipped free upon the initial order of every product. Additional media must be obtained separately at an additional cost. Customers can also download software from Microsoft Volume License Services.
- Software Assurance:Software Assurance is included at the time of software license acquisition and can be used immediately throughout the term of the licensing agreement.
- Online Services:Offered